Skip to main content

PENS DOWN


Oh please sir, can i write more?, No! Kindly submit! "Sir, I want to cancel out some things." No,time up! "Sir, my paper is blank" but you were given enough time for the exam, I am sorry you have to submit.
 Examination is written to test the knowledge of an individual about a particular issue.Only if each and everyone of us on this earth can think of us writing an exam in our daily life activities so we can put in all our best to excel in all ramifications and do that which pleases our Creator.As we are all aware that there is a time frame for an exam, which could be likened to the fact that each individual has a lifespan,which at the end of it all we render our deeds in form of our scripts to the Lord Almighty the same way the candidates submitted their papers to the examiner at the end of the exam irrespective of any excuse.
 Would we like to be like that candidate who is willing to write more,who obviously has answers to the examiner's question or that who wants to cancel out his errors,who is of no doubt sceptical about his answers (deeds) or that whose paper is blank,who has no understanding that he is on an examination i.e without good works.
 This short story could be related to the story of those Christ gave talents to in the bible (Matthew 25:5-28).If we read through the verses we will have a clear understanding.
 In conclusion,we should make good use of our examination period because a time is coming when our scripts shall be demanded by the Examiner.

Prayer point:Lord, give me the ability to realise that this world is an examination to the thereafter and let me make good use of my time and follow your good works.Amen.

THANKS FOR READING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers in the vineyard

 When I was younger, I remembered visiting a marble company, There I saw different stages of how the marble is being processed and finally done. I remembered that the several stages in the production was allocated to different people to ensure a smooth and successful completion of the marble. While I was reading through the books of Mathew 20, the phrase workers in the vineyards caught my attention and this reminded me of my introductory story. Here, we are made to see an illustration of individuals working in a vineyard to achieve a common goal and how they are  paid the same wages at the end of the day. What does this mean to us as believers? just as the bible records it in 1 Cor 12: 1-27, we are all different parts of the same body working towards the same goal of populating the kingdom of God, we should not overestimate ourselves. In Mathew 20, the bible records it that those that have been working in the vineyard since dawn and those who just joined an hour to the end of ...

THE MISSING SHEEP

 There was a particular time I embarked on a journey. On getting to the park I saw two different buses, one was going exactly where I was going, it had just a passenger left to be filled up  and expensive while the other was empty, less expensive but was not going exactly where I was going but I could manoeuvre and later get to my destination. Immediately, I made a quick decision in me that I will follow the less expensive bus as it was cheaper and I could easily pick anywhere I wanted to sit. Lo and behold, the bus driver with a single passenger to complete kept running up and down to ensure that his bus gets filled up, in a way he came to me and started persuading me to follow his bus and told me that the bus was not moving because I refused to join. The other bus driver became angry and started giving me reasons I should follow his bus. At that point I became confused and I felt lost as I did not know which bus I was to follow again but later I decided to follow the single ...

UNDER THE SUN!

  A whole lot goes down under the sun,when I say under the sun i am referring to the whole earth as a whole. Imagine a  child is born into the world, coming out of the mother's womb empty and naked, after the child's birth he is weaned and goes through several stages before he finally starts his education, from primary to secondary and to higher institution he could even go to the length of taking professional exams and pursuing his career to the peak. After this his parents tells him to bring home a wife, he gets married start having kids and making his kids follow the same process as he has been brought up,when he grows old he dies and maybe wills his property to his children and he without no doubt knows what happens again after his demise as he will be buried empty not even with the certificates and qualifications he has attained. What a life!       This above example is typical of a successful human, several generation comes and goes. we all have fore fath...